Electric Thermal Storage
Electric Thermal Storage (ETS) is a type of heating system that uses United's Home Comfort Rate to utilize lower-cost, off peak electricity to
heat ceramic bricks in an insulated cabinet. The units release their stored heat up to 12 hours or more, when the electricity is turned off.
Is ETS right for you?
· Are you interested in substantial reductions in your heating costs?
· Would the convenience of electric heat at 1/3 off the normal rate interest you?
· Are you building a new home or addition?
· Do you want to improve the comfort delivered by your present heating system?
· Are you tired of the work and dirt of wood, coal or kerosene stove heaters?
· Do you want to add heat to a basement or addition without the extra effort and expense of installing chimneys and vent